Friday, March 18, 2011

Japan and Consciousness Shifts on Robert Phoenix's FAR Radio

Hi everybody

this is Katie Gallanti i.e. Cosmic Perspective contributor. This is my first post here. Hello to you all.

I was on FAR Radio today with Robert Phoenix talking about Japan, consciousness shifts, my psychic astral experiences as a planetary energy worker, light dark esoteric issues, distortions of spiritual belief systems, etc. The show is two hours long, but you will find me as a guest in the last 75 minutes of the show. I am a regular guest on this show, so this may be like picking up on an ongoing conversation, but it may be useful to some of you. Much love Katie

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freeassociationradio/2011/03/18/the-daily-farcast-with-robert-phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment